Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.

Hello everybody!
Hello,

I'm Vincent (choui) from Geneva, switzerland.
I was looking for a 325ix and I have met last week a man who has an 325ix baur TC.

I don't know how much this car costs and the man doesn't know too...and I don't speak german....I just know "guten tag" and "danke" Zwinker

I have said at the man that I will look for know what is the real price of this car for give him a real price and buy it to him.

The car has 140000km , and it's nice looking...

I hope that anyone could help me to find a real price.....

Hello,

We need more Details like Baur serialnumber and also pictures.

Best regards

Mark Zwinker
Der das Blech in Form bringt.
Thanks for your answer, I don't have pictures and serial number Traurig .
But I've seen it this morning. The car is a 1987 with 140000km, it's the first E30, seats are fabric, colour bordeaux wine....carossery is ok.

If you can give me just an aproximate price....I think you know better than me how much costs a 325ix baur....about 4000euros I think?or more?or less?

I don't really know...so if you can give me an interval you will make me happy Zwinker
Zitat:Thanks for your answer, I don't have pictures and serial number Traurig .
But I've seen it this morning. The car is a 1987 with 140000km, it's the first E30, seats are fabric, colour bordeaux wine....carossery is ok.

Hello,

Maybe the carossery looks good, but you also have to look on the buttom of the caroosery some of the e 30 are rusty. So the price i can not tell exact but in good condition between 2500 euros up to 5000. Also you have to look if the roof is okay.

greets Mark Zwinker
Der das Blech in Form bringt.
OK thank you so much....I will offer 3500...i'll tell you if it will be ok...
Hello Vincent,

you write that you're from Geneva. Where is the car? Since I was living in the Geneva Area for a while, my experience is that car prices depend on the place where the car is sold. Pays de Gex is cheaper than Vaude, Geneva itself is more expensive than Vaude. On the other hand most cars sold in Geneva are in a better condition than cars of similar type, age and mileage sold in Pays de Gex ...

By the way: Does BMW Pius Buchs at the Route de Meyrin still exist? I always liked their service because of its quality and amazingly low price compared to the local BMW dealership here ...

Best regards
Ralf

Wohl dem Synodalen, der nichts zu sagen hat und der dennoch schweigt. (Gustav Heinemann)

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste