Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.

Yorkshire Post Motor Show 2015
Hi everyone
A few photos from the Yorkshire Post Motor Show today. And yes, there was a BMW 3er Club car on the BMW Car Club GB stand Fettes Grinsen

Darkness gone, Tronic gone, Solo gone, go Darkness, go Frozen ! What's my F11 called ?
Lovely M-Tech II saloon. I saw one likes this last week too.

I recognized that the E30 over there have almost the headlight wash-wipe-system installed. I can assume, they are expensive in GB as well as in Germany, right?

Thanks for the impressions!

Have a nice day
Robert
The headlight wash-wipe is quite rare here. I guess like in Germany it was not ordered very often as it is basically pointless !

A lot of 325i here came as M-Tech and Shadowline. They were commonly offered as a bundle by BMW UK and then marketed as SE or Motorsports. They were usually well equipped and are now the most desirable cars. I prefer the plain boring Chromebumpers though.

The E30 is getting rare here now. Out of over a thousand cars on show yesterday I found only 5 E30s, and I hardly ever see another one when driving around. Prices are definitely increasing now, the good ones are all with collectors and even the low specification 4 doors are hard to find.

My E30 felt a bit intimidated yesterday - he was the only convertible on the BMW stand of 60 cars and was surrounded by 9 M3s ! I think he got more attention from the crowds though.
Darkness gone, Tronic gone, Solo gone, go Darkness, go Frozen ! What's my F11 called ?

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste