Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.

ix-baur. . . ?
hallo hab ein 325ix-baur angeboten bekommen. . . . . . . gibts das häufig? hab ich bisher noch nie gesehen. . . . . . was ist denn so ein ding in gutem zustand wert?
This is my iX Baur:
[Bild: Gummen.jpg]

We bought it last summer, for 3750 euro. It isn't the best, but quite nice.
But the seller didn't know that it was so rare, and we didn't tell him before we had the car paid Fettes Grinsen

I now know 5 iX Baur: 1 for sale in Scandavia, 1 for sale in France, 1 in Germany (the car of Stephan Reitz, don't know if it is sold, or if it is the car that you get offered), and 2 in the Netherlands (which includes my own)

Gr Jeroen

ps. looked at the bills of the front"stossdampfer": in the Netherlands these cost 339,72 for the two. And you have to make sure, they know they have to order iX-parts, because the first time, they ordered normal ones... Haare zu Berge:
  • 318i 2-Türer vVFL ´85
  • 323i Baur TC2 B43403-14 ‘85
  • 320i Baur TC2 B43420-13 ‘85
  • 325iX Baur TC2 B47095-13 ´87
  • 325iX Baur TC2 B47172-13 ´87
@Peter: you can talk German, if you want to: at school I had "Deutsch, lesen und sprechen" Smile

Yes, I'm very happy with it. I'm glad we didn't find a nice Coupé Quatro (which we were looking for, because a collegue of my dad has 14 (yes, FOURTEEN!!!) of those cars), or bought the 320/6 TC1 we intended to buy, just before dad saw the iX. The iX wasn't advertised, but my dad happened to drive by, because the road he normally takes, was closed for roadwork Sonne

Gr Jeroen
  • 318i 2-Türer vVFL ´85
  • 323i Baur TC2 B43403-14 ‘85
  • 320i Baur TC2 B43420-13 ‘85
  • 325iX Baur TC2 B47095-13 ´87
  • 325iX Baur TC2 B47172-13 ´87

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste