Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.

frage uber die bmw 318is e30
how much may you give for a 318is e30 in zustand 1 oder 2
i think it would be helpful, if you give us some more details Zwinker
374-388-191-1295-803
147000km

color red ,sunroof
last service? engine proper? any leaks? axles ok? rust? abnormal noise? how many pre-owners? german fahrzeugbrief?
prices always depend on additional expenditure and overall condition. i'd say from 200 (junk) up to 4000 (absolutely fine, fully equipped and ready for the next 30.000km pedal to the metal).

give us some photos, please!

greetings,

ronny
Hi Pedro,

Condition 1 means new or better than new. Condition 2 should be comparable to a used car about three years old.
Please keep this in mind, asking for the value of a car manufactured ca. 1990 with a mileage of 147k km.

If the sunroof should be a retrofit (not BMW) part, is all about the same as a sentence to death for the car. No Youngtimer lover with the intention to hold the car for a long time would invest an Euro for this.

Sorry, just my 2cents

Greetings

Martin
oke thanks

the car is not for sale

if the men finds an alpina e30 or a 320is then is the 318is for sale

who can set some picture on the forum
You can. For example with imageshack.us . Just upload the pic and then copy the URL between (img) and (/img). Note: Use []-brackets instead of ()-brackets.
Cheers
Christian

3er E30 - mehr Auto braucht man nicht.
Höchstens mehrere.
:)
christian i have send you some pictures
OK, but it will take some to upload them - I don´t have access to my emails before 6pm.
Cheers
Christian

Höchstens mehrere.
oke thanks
Zitat:if the men finds an alpina e30 or a 320is then is the 318is for sale

What makes you so sure, that the owner will find something like this? Both of them are quiet rare. Verwirrt
perhaps in italy an 320is
Zitat:perhaps in italy an 320is

Well ok, but it isn't sure yet, so you have to exercise yourself in endurance.
I wish you luck.
Hier die Bilder von pedro.

[Bild: 318is-nl-01.jpg]

[Bild: 318is-nl-03.jpg]

[Bild: 318is-nl-04.jpg]

[Bild: 318is-nl-05.jpg]

Sieht aus, wie ein ganz normaler 318is Herrje!

OK - looks like an ordinary 318is with cross-spoked-alloys, fog lights, Sunroof and "sport-seats".

Any other gadgets? Electric sunroof or window lift, power steering, ect.?
Cheers
Christian

Höchstens mehrere.
i ask it an the owner
koni shockabservers und H&R springs

manuel sunroof
Zitat:If the sunroof should be a retrofit (not BMW) part, is all about the same as a sentence to death for the car. No Youngtimer lover with the intention to hold the car for a long time would invest an Euro for this.

wieso kam manfred auf die idee, dass das schiebedach aus dem baumarkt ist???
374-388-191-1295-803
... weil man mit "sunroof" auch Glas-Ausstelldächer bezeichnet?
Wohl dem Synodalen, der nichts zu sagen hat und der dennoch schweigt. (Gustav Heinemann)
Zitat:... weil man mit "sunroof" auch Glas-Ausstelldächer bezeichnet?

Richtig Ralf, und solche Baumarktteile sind ja leider immer wieder in ansonsten einwandfreien Youngtimern anzutreffen.

Viele Grüße

(Ne Barnie, nicht Manfred sondern) Martin

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste