Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.

Parts for E36 BAUR
Hello,i'm from Bulgaria and i have a 316i E36 BAUR.But my car's roof(the soft roof) have some holes in it. I try to search in BMW Bulgaria but they told me that i have to search in Germany.My question is where i can find parts for my car
PS:I can't speak German
PS2:I'm from the BMW Club Bulgaria Sonne
PS3:is there an option of the Forum to see it in English
[Bild: copyofphto0047qn2.jpg]
Hello, sorry but here is not forum in english available Überrascht . I think you should contact for example the user cheff - he is somehow specialiced in the TC 4 and it might be that he can help you or support you with information who/which company might be the best opportunity for a new soft top.
Oh heilige Maria der gesegneten Beschleunigung! Verlass uns nicht in diesem Moment! (Elwood Blues)

hello and welcome on board kristopher Smile

This board can help you to get the parts you need. We will try Zwinker

Zwinker means: not all BAUR-specific-parts still available.
The only company who has E36 BAUR TC4 parts in stock is:
Team Andexer (in Germany)
Phone: 0049 - 2053-922222
Fax: 0049 - 2053-922223

Softtop is available, but very expensive. Softtop starts with "round about" 1000 Euro + shipping
What i know, only black softtop ist still available.

So best for you is: ask for a saddler/upholsterer in your country, creating one for you - based on your old one.

Please tell us your BAUR-Number or VIN (Vehicle-Ident-Number). We want to know, what car you have. Only 311 cars are sold.
Also show us pictures - please Fettes Grinsen
Grüße - Manfred
Here are the pictures of the car but there are on Bulgarian website and i don't know can you see them http://www.snimka.bg/album.php?album_id=154896 . The car is with M43(1.6i)engine, 1994 year of production(i'm not sure) and you can see the other things, I bought the car from Germany before 3-4 months and now i'm selling it the car needs only front right fender. If some body interesting in the car it can go back in Germany where is her place Smile . The price here in BG is around 4000 Euro (not last price)
PS:is that company for the parts have a website?
PS2:There's no such a car in Bulgaria Fettes Grinsen
I'm very sorry that i write here in the section 'Marktplatz' but i don't know a word in German and i can't orientate here. If you want there are pictures of SOME of my other cars here http://www.snimka.bg/profile.php
PS: the Primera is my mother's car Fettes Grinsen
Zitat:....
PS:is that company for the parts have a website?

Thanks for the pictures.

In your Avatar-picture your number-plate is different from the pictures in your link from website. So I thougt, there are 2 cars in your country Fettes Grinsen

Andexer website: http://www.team-andexer.de/
Grüße - Manfred

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste