Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.

E30 CLUB PHILIPPINES
Hello fellow BMW enthusiasts ! Smile (pardon my english I don't speak German)

I am Concon Garcia from the PHILIPPINES; a former President (now a member) of the E30 CLUB PHILIPPINES ( www.bmwe30cc.org ). I would like to ask if the E30 CLUB PHILIPPINES can affiliate with the BMW 3er-CLUB ?

The BMW 3er-CLUB being the International umbrella Club for all E21/E30 under the BMW CLASSIC and TYPE Club also covers South East Asia which includes the Republic of the Philippines. The E30 CLUB PHILIPPINES will be on it's 10th year next year 2011 and the group would like to be an official BMW CLUB recognized by the International Council of BMW Clubs.

I hope the BMW 3er-CLUB can endorse the E30 CLUB PHILIPPINES to the International Council of BMW Clubs for recognition as an official BMW CAR CLUB.

Thank you very much and more power.

Concon Garcia
E30 CLUB PHILIPPINES, member
Welcome in this Forum Smile

Buddy

www.baur-tc.de.tc
www.bmwe9.de.vu
Dear Concon,
great to get in contact with other BMW E30 owners and friends from the other side of the globe.
Please feel free to join our internet forum and keep us posted about your activities.
Although you´re not able to communicate in german, you`ll find enough E30 crazy guys being able to write in english.
So don`t worry, the language is not a problem at all.
Let us know more about your organization and if you want to be registered as an offical BMW Club, please wait till Ralf from our club office will take notice of your posting and probably he is able to organize something.

Welcome again!

Best Regards

Thomas

Aktuell ohne E30
Schöner E24, E30 oder E21 mit Sechsender erwünscht
Good luck and welcome in the one and only 3er Forum!
BMW aus Freude am Fahren, denn Freude hört nie auf!
[Bild: c6vv.png]
Officially Certified DoT Winner 2013, 2014 und 2016
(11.11.2010, 23:46)tf325cab schrieb: Dear Concon,
great to get in contact with other BMW E30 owners and friends from the other side of the globe.
Please feel free to join our internet forum and keep us posted about your activities.
Although you´re not able to communicate in german, you`ll find enough E30 crazy guys being able to write in english.
So don`t worry, the language is not a problem at all.
Let us know more about your organization and if you want to be registered as an offical BMW Club, please wait till Ralf from our club office will take notice of your posting and probably he is able to organize something.

Welcome again!

Best Regards

Thomas

He already sent me an e-mail two weeks ago which I anwered immedeatly, unfortunately I didn't receive any answer to my "yes" yet.
I guess, I'll send my answer again ...
Wohl dem Synodalen, der nichts zu sagen hat und der dennoch schweigt. (Gustav Heinemann)
Thank you Mr. Buddy, Mr. Thomas and max320 for the warm welcome.

Thank you very much Mr.Ralf for your assistance; I received your e-mail and I will present the attached Car Club Affiliation document to the incumbent E30 CLUB PHILIPPINES officers.

A little info about me. I'm a 35 year old BMW E30 enthusiast. My first car is an E30; a 1989 325iX (all-rad) that I am enjoying for 9years already. I installed H&R springs and KONI shocks and it handles like an all-wheel-drive go-kart. My other car is also an E30; a 1988 320i undergoing an M50b25 engine transplant.

The E30 CLUB PHILIPPINES was founded by Mr. Ernest Ramos and two of his friends in the year 2001. We now have about 40 active members with a variety of E30s: M3, touring, cabrio, iX. 320is, baur, coupe & sedan. We have countrymen in the U.S. who joins us at our website forums www.bmwe30cc.org
The club is very active in motorsports such as: Trackdays, Circuit Racing & Hill Climbs. We also do "fun runs" travelling as a group/convoy and visiting beautiful sites of the Philippines. The club had it's share of features in local Car magazines and promotions during local TV interviews. We also involve ourselves in Medical and Dental Missions since some of our members are dentists and doctors. Meetings are held at least twice a month.
A video slide show about the E30 Club Philippines created by a club member:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_Jufo2Ai...r_embedded
Hello Concon,
unfortunately, your video is blocked in Europe due to copyright violations...
Best regards
Ralf
Wohl dem Synodalen, der nichts zu sagen hat und der dennoch schweigt. (Gustav Heinemann)

man sagte mir dieser Link habe mal funktioniert.

Gruß,

el_horst
So einfach lässt sich die Youtube-Zensur leider nicht überlisten...
Sprich: Wie macht man es ?
Gar nicht, Youtube ist sehr findig darin, die bekannten Zensurlücken schnellstmöglich zu schließen.
Man sollte nicht unbedingt in China oder Deutschland ansässig sein, wenn man Youtube-Videos ansehen möchte, in denen Hintergrundmusik spielt.
Ok, ich habe Kontakte in Dubai, kann man von da aus etvl. ran ?
Dann besorg ich das Video mal wenn der Aufwand nicht zu gross ist Smile
Ich glaube es wäre einfacher, wenn der Philippinische E30-Club sein Video ohne urheberrechtlich geschützte Musikhintermalung online stellen würde ...
Das wäre sicher die beste Lösung Smile

Am besten macht das mal jemand dann in englisch verständlich Smile
Schau mal 8 Beiträge höher ...
(13.11.2010, 21:46)Ralf schrieb: Schau mal 8 Beiträge höher ...
Ja schon gelesen, ich meine ihm mitzuteilen es zu ändern.
Mit anderer Musik halt.
Soll er doch seine Blockflöte nehmen und nen Liedchen trällern Achtung, Ironie
Doch, es ist so einfach. Dann will ich halt mal deutlich werden:

Gruß,

el_horst
Alles gut und schön,

hab ich so probiert, komme dann hier hin:
[Bild: fehleryoutube.png]
... und weiter nicht. Wie gehts weiter @ el horst?Verwirrt
Gruß Daniel
Hubraum ist durch nichts zu ersetzen!...Außer durch noch mehr Hubraum!
So auch hier, versucht mit Opera, Firefox ie und chrome

Nix leider !

Enthält fehlerhafte vido ID

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste