Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.

Too far ?
After washing, vacuuming and polishing the inside of the roof compartment today, I think I might be becoming over obsessivegaga
Darkness gone, Tronic gone, Solo gone, go Darkness, go Frozen ! What's my F11 called ?
(06.06.2015, 17:47)Nick schrieb: After washing, vacuuming and polishing the inside of the roof compartment today, I think I might be becoming over obsessivegaga

Hey Nick,

it is nice to hear from you! How are you? Are you still driving your convertible?

Concerning your post, why do you think that way?

Robert
Me and Cabbie are doing well and enjoying some rare sunshine.Sonne

I stood there outside the house with the roof cover open, and the back of the roof held up with an expanding pole so that I could wax part of the car that no-one ever sees. I began to think that maybe this was one step into madnessVerwirrt
Darkness gone, Tronic gone, Solo gone, go Darkness, go Frozen ! What's my F11 called ?
It is only "one step into madness" if in the meantime your wife
wants to cuddle Zwinker with you, and you refuse it.
"I don´t want to belong to any Club that will accept me as a member" - GROUCHO MARX
She knows better than try to compete with one of my BMWs ! Never take on a battle that you cannot winHeart
(07.06.2015, 20:18)Nick schrieb: She knows better than try to compete with one of my BMWs ! Never take on a battle that you cannot winHeart

Haha, that's the spirit! Zwinker

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste