Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.

E-21 questions (ENG)
its E-21\315 model 1.6 liters engine and have carburettor zenith 2b4 on it,but cold start dont working properly and i having idea of some electronic single point injection like el.carburettor?!
And the door want close every time,got to slam it real good to work,does any one have that problem(moved the door,moved the lock its all the same)?
Verwirrt Verwirrt Verwirrt
....kleiner Übersetzungsdienst (Translation):

Der Herr möchte wissen, wie man das Türschloß zum funktionieren bringt und ob hier irgendjemand Ahnung vom Vergaser des 316 Motors hat ...

Gruß
Martin
Zitat:Please if anyone can tell me about how to make door lock to work properly
If you tell us what's wrong with it ...

Zitat:if also know about some injection sistem (electronic carburetor or direct injection) for 316 model.
Verwirrt Verwirrt Verwirrt

To be honest: I don't understand your question. Wich 316? 1.6l or 1.8l? And: Why are you looking for something as strange as an electronic carburetor?
Wohl dem Synodalen, der nichts zu sagen hat und der dennoch schweigt. (Gustav Heinemann)
The E30 316 (1,8L) has an "elektronik" Carburator, but you meen an E21, isn`t it?
BMW ist nicht alles, aber Spass machts trotzdem.
The door just want close properly,iw try lots of adjustment and it still dont work like it should.
I em want to replace injection sistem,if its possible to put el.carburetor instead of old god zenith?
some literature could be of use.
Zitat:The door just want close properly,iw try lots of adjustment and it still dont work like it should.

The door lock uses a kind of rotating fork slipping into a bolt when losing the door. There is a plastic cap on one pin of the fork - when this cap is missing, the door won't close properly.

Zitat:I em want to replace injection sistem,if its possible to put el.carburetor instead of old god zenith?
some literature could be of use.

The 315 needs a 1B2 carburettor, it looks like your car is equipped with a wrong carb.

Apart of that: There is an electronic version of the 2B4 called 2BE. But this electronic version neither reduces fuel consumption nor does it improve engine power - it's only been cheaper to produce (mechanically much more simple than a 2B4).
Wohl dem Synodalen, der nichts zu sagen hat und der dennoch schweigt. (Gustav Heinemann)
There is no plastic cap on it,what should i do?
Buy from BMW or junkyard.. Sonne
Freude am Fahren

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste