Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.

E30 CLUB PHILIPPINES
Hi 6pott,

We have 8 months/240 dry days; cool dry days (October-February) while hot dry days/Summer ( March - May ). The wet days where thunderstorms and typhoons normally occur are from (June - September).

3 months of winter isn't that bad; you have the Autobahn and the Nurburgring . I've experienced the Nurburgring only through the PLAYSTATION 2 - Gran Turismo 4.
Had a joint FUNRUN with other car clubs today (Nov.16,2010)

The back of our E30 Club Shirt modeled by George our Club Secretary.
[Bild: DSC05198.jpg]

Group shot
[Bild: E30-1.jpg]
iX & X5
[Bild: DSC05200.jpg]
(16.11.2010, 04:48)conster schrieb: 3 months of winter isn't that bad; you have the Autobahn and the Nurburgring . I've experienced the Nurburgring only through the PLAYSTATION 2 - Gran Turismo 4.

Well, what about Nürburgring in winter? Zwinker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ria1_4gJzIc
Wohl dem Synodalen, der nichts zu sagen hat und der dennoch schweigt. (Gustav Heinemann)
Hi conster,

this is for you -
here you can see what I´m talking about:
Fettes Grinsen

Believe me - on your side of the planet life is easier for an "E30-Fan" ! Zwinker
"I don´t want to belong to any Club that will accept me as a member" - GROUCHO MARX
Hi 6pott,

I stand corrected; it can be really bad. I know now what you mean.
Hi Dr.Ralf,

Another good example of superior German engineering - PORSCHE . Our classic BMW E30 325iX can also do that.
As I assume you do not understand german... in short: the driver is having the fun of his lifetime. There is no bigger fun than driving a rear wheel drive in the snow Smile

Regards,

André
I guess that doesn't really need translation. But maybe one should explain who the driver in the snow is: He (Tim Schrick) is host of a TV motor magazine produced by Discovery called D-Motor. D-Motor has some similarities to Top Gear which I suppose to be well-known on the Phillippines, too. In fact, Top Gear and D-Motor had a common episonde called "Top Gear vs. The Germans" after which the german hosts had some guest appearances on Top Gear. Schrick is famous for drifting around on race tracks with almost everything on four wheels...
Wohl dem Synodalen, der nichts zu sagen hat und der dennoch schweigt. (Gustav Heinemann)
Hi Mr.Andre,

I learned a few German words while checking eBay Germany ( bought tie rods and ball joints for my 325iX ). I'm sure it's FUN for Mr.Schrick; the snow challenges his skills in car control. It would be more FUN to see an E30 overtaking a Porsche on snowy roads.
Hi Dr.Ralf,

Thanks a lot for the You Tube link; I subscribed already. I hope our local cable network include D MOTOR. TOP GEAR is rarely shown here anymore; Fifth Gear replaced it already.

Mr. Schrick seems to like the E30. Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NbRxOdG8Nw
Hi Dr.Ralf,

We had a meeting during the weekend Nov.27 2010. I gave Mr.Ernest Ramos (President) and Mr.George Dolendo(Secretary) a copy of the Affiliation Letter you sent me via email. I told them that you and the BMW 3er-Club (E21/E30) helped me in every step for the E30 Club Philippines to become an affiliate club. The group was very thankful for the support and guidance you have been giving us; and also excited for the possibility of becoming a recognized BMW CLub by the International Council of BMW Clubs.

Mr. Ernest Ramos, our club President, was asking if there are Fees to be paid by an affiliate club outside Europe ?

Thank you and regards.

Concon "conster" Garcia
Hello,
maybe we should discuss this via e-mail - I already received yours but please give me some more hours to answer it...
Best regards
Ralf

P.S.: Please keep in mind that you are about 8 hours ahead of our time so you will probably never receive an answer of mine the very same day ...
(16.11.2010, 10:37)Ralf schrieb: Well, what about Nürburgring in winter? Zwinker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ria1_4gJzIc

... bevormundende Abschaltelektronik...Totlach
Pessimisten stehen im Regen - Optimisten duschen unter den Wolken

Eine Erältung hätte auch gereicht.

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste